Trump diverted $9.8B from FEMA funding (Disaster Relief) to fund more child detention centers…WTF???
We have a HUGE hurricane taking aim at our east coast, Carolina / Virginia area, and he DIVERTS funds???? This man is MORE than a FUCKING MORON, he’s a complete imbecile and someone needs to get him out of that office, take his fucking phone away and break all his pens and pencils. He should NOT be allowed to communicate with anyone.
AND our federal deficit has ballooned by $832B. That’s a 32% increase under Trump. Yeah, this is the idiot that gave his rich buddies a huge tax break so we could go further into debt as a nation. He actually told Cohn to “print more money” to fund his deficit….yup, he really thinks it works that way. And you conservative idiots actually elected this moron, with the help of Putin and Russia.
At this moment we have an impending crisis here with this incoming hurricane Florence. Yet our “leader” is busy touting his own ego, telling us that losing 2,975 people in Puerto Rico was an “unsung success” and not understanding the magnitude of his stupidity. He’s a toddler. He has no mechanism for empathy or compassion at all. Yesterday, the anniversary of 9/11/01, he arrived in Pennsylvania acting like he was at a fucking Trump rally. No couth. No respect for the dead or the suffering of the living.
Trump takes no responsibility, as former presidents have done when they were wrong or came up short on something. He refuses to admit when he is wrong. He lies constantly, and even his lawyers have worries of him telling lies to Mueller and the American people. It’s disgusting. It’s wrong. It’s NOT American behavior at all. This “man” is nothing short of a total buffoon.
Other frightening things to be angry about…
- Over 12,500 children remain in US custody in detention camps on our southern border. This is the highest number EVER and is partly due to sponsors and parents being afraid to claim the children now because of their own fears of ICE. What a vicious thing he has created in our immigration system.
- The official death toll for Puerto Rico from Hurricane Maria 2017 stands at 2, 975 people.
- The Vatican and the Catholic Church is finally being called out on all of the massive cases of sexual abuse by clergy on mostly young children and vulnerable adults. I want to remind everyone that sexual abuse is not a “bad habit” that can be arbitrarily forgiven, it’s a fucking CRIME and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Transparency will be the only healer from this for many people around the world. The Vatican is hell-bent on hiding this whole thing from public view in fear of further tarnishing the reputation of the church – HA! I say! HA!!
- DHS has quietly funneled $200M from various programs and departments, such as FEMA, to fund more child and family detention centers and ICE. Sick fucks.
- Flint Michigan is now on day 1601 without clean drinking water. Our govenment did this to them; poisoned a whole city and KNEW they were doing it. We MUST find a solution for Flint and bring justice as well.
- Kolin Kapernick (sp?) is still on his knee…and I am still supportive of his protest.
- Nike saw a 31% jump in sales after the KK ads ran…despite the burning of shoes.
- The bumblebee has been designed “endangered”.
Well, that’s it for this angry blog. I’m still watching Florence churn towards the Carolinas and it should make landfall overnight I believe. The weather coverage has been really good on this one, I just hope we are as prepared as our officials lead us to believe. Hard saying, I just hope everyone has heeded the warnings – or written their name, ssn, and next of kin’s name on their forearms so we can identify the bodies after we sort it all out. Anyone who is numb enough to challenge mother nature’s wrath in a storm the size of Florence better not be whiny afterwards!
Peace. ~ MB