ITs common around this time of year to hear partners of Butches – usually in my experience our femme counterparts – ask what to get their badass Butch for Christmas. Of course if they are asking for something specific or special then your job should be pretty easy. You just have to figure out if it’s a one gift exchange or if you have in mind maybe an assortment of smaller gifts which will take her to open on Christmas morning and will be much more exciting and pleasing for about any Butch I know. Maybe you just do stockings filled with little gifts and maybe some of their favorite candy. Whatever you choose as your tradition is cool…but make dampened sure that your Butch partner is on that same page! One thing that we tend to hate are surprises. Don’t say you only want one gift and then present your Butch with several from you. Because we do listen at this time of year. We secretly want to please our girls and make the move us more. So make sure that your Butch knows what you want too!
Ok now I like the multiple present kind of Christmas if possible. And I love just thoughtful small gifts. I’d rather get things that I need and will use or wear rather than get something I won’t use and don’t really need or want.
Here’s a suggestion list of small gifts you are sure to please just about any Butch with a at Christmas. Of course this is just a list of things that I am ways happy to receive, but I am a typical Butch with typical masculine tastes. I like to get lots of little things that I use everyday. so here’s my list I think you’ll find it might be helpful in making your Butch happy this Christmas.
- Pocket knives — every Butch lives a good pocket knife or 3.
- Ties and belts.– just be sure you know your Butch’s tastes in these kind of articles, like I like black belts with my black shoes and brown belts with my brown shoes. And I like my ties to be fairly thin. if you know your partner well then you’ll know what she likes.
- Good pens — we can never have too many good pens especially as writers. if you want to make it extra-special have her name engraved on it or a nickname. Like I’d love to have a pen that said “mainelybutch”
- Watch or bracelet — just remember don’t make it too girly we like thicker things, heavier things. Rings are cool too. Just make sure you know what type of metal to shop for. I E. Does she like gold or silver?
- Her favorite cologne or aftershave. Just make sure she hasn’t got a full bottle in back up. We don’t wear much of this stuff and usually only on special occasions.
- Good hair gel. I recommend “Sebastian Liquid Steel” It is awesome stuff and spikes up a crew cut like nobody’s business!
- Small electronics like a wireless speaker or a nice set of wireless headphones.
- Hobby gear. If you are significant other likes to fish why not buy her a fishing license for this next season. you can generally get them at any sporting good store in your local area. If she likes video gaming then maybe the latest video game she’s been raving about would be the ticket.If she likes to ski for half the lift ticket for the two of you for a nice weekend would be a good present. You get the idea you can pander to her interests.
- Then there is ways clothing that we need yearly to react the stained or worn out old stuff like new plain white t-shirts, boxer briefs, and good socks. Personally I always like that stuff.
- Good hard bottom slippers. Just in case we have to run outside and chase the dog.early in the morning before we get our boots on.!
- Gift certificates — to the barber shop, movies, bookstore, Sears (they have nice tools), sandwich shop, coffee shop, etc.
So that’s my simple list of little things that will please just about any Butch on Christmas morning. It’s really not that hard or expensive to make us smile.
I hope this helps some of you as you go about your Christmas shopping. And if you are Butch let me know what I missed here! I’m sure this is,a list that can be expanded in many ways. PEACE. ~MB
You must be logged in to post a comment.