Yes, let’s make it an even 150 published blogs for 2015….I just received my WordPress end of year report…I didn’t realize how much I write, the report was very interesting.
- It seems that I have – up to this one here which is #150 – openly shared and published 149 blogs this year.
- I have readers in 126 countries around the globe….that’s astonishing.
- My blog was viewed 41,000 times over the course of the year.
- I uploaded and shared 70 pictures this year!
- My best day for readership was for some reason July 29, 2015 on which I had 347 people visit my blog in that single day. Wow.
- Oddly my best day for posting was Tuesdays, on which I posted 29 Tuesday blogs over the year.
I love to write. It’s no wonder that this blog gets so much activity, I am on it several times a day every day. If I miss a day of reading on WordPress I am either very sick and can’t even get my laptop to the bed, or a nuclear explosion has happened….I DON’T miss days, I read every day. I write every day. I have 90 blogs in my private drafts folder just from this past year. I also have an alternate blog where I write. I keep that one to myself for the most part.
Social media has become part of my life like it has with most everyone’s lives nowadays. It’s just how we all stay connected with each other, how we get our daily news, how we correspond, how we pay bills, and how we walk through our world without taking a lot of steps.
I like my social media. It keeps me connected and entertained. I enjoy my Viber conversations, my Whatsapp people, my townies and family that text me during the day, and I enjoy surfing the web, learning and studying stuff that I am interested in and that is just a click or two away from me knowing all about. Yes, the web has been a good thing.
I am not sure if I will write another blog before the New Year or not, I am leaning towards not. The New Year is a time for new beginnings, new and fresh stuff, and I want to make sure I start it off that way. If anyone has any negativity for me, dish it out now and let’s get it over with before the New Year starts please.
Other than that, I hope everyone everywhere has a wonder filled New Years’ Eve and that you kiss that person that you truly want to be kissing!