Things that cross my mind alot…now there’s a general question! My mind is overly active, I’m constantly thinking about different things or I may get focused on one thing and ponder the hell out of it until I figure out how to file it off into the back of my brain storage.
1. Sex. I believe this is self-explanatory. Particularly lately.
2. World events. It worries me that there is so much war and religious strife in the world today. It seems that it’s a problem with very few solutions that satisfy the general census. Intricate religious wars have been waged relentlessly for thousands of years, and it’s become so common place that people don’t even seem to care anymore. Personally I find it incredibly alarming
3. Responsibilities. alas, we all have them. Daily grind, chores, things that need to be done, people that need to be seen, places that need to be visited. I take my daily responsibilities pretty seriously, because there’s got to be organization in my life. Without the lists that govern my movements I am frozen. I have lists of lists…and they seem to shrink and grow according to my energy level – which
4. Entrepreneurial undertakings. I have a very business oriented mind. I’m always thinking of ways to make money to pay the bills and keep on top of things.
5. Lately, going back to work has been near the top of my mind.
6. My family and all the September birthdays coming up! September is a rather nice month family wise, we have a bunch of birthdays to celebrate, fairs to attend and fall weather to enjoy together.
7. Someone very special to my heart. ❤ She’s always on my mind.